IDDEX – scanning software
- IDDEX is a software solution that uses high-speed document readers for scanning and reading data from personal and travel documents.
- After scanning, software recognizes the document type, extracts all the textual data from the scanned document and automatically transfers them to Guestline Rezlynx Cloud PMS.
- IDDEX does not use a database and only transfers data without keeping any personal information after processing the document.
- Innovative software solution reads passports, ID cards and driver’s licenses from almost all countries around the world.
- Document scanners are specifically designed to allow users to extract data from identity documents in order to eliminate typing errors and speed up registration process.
- Fully integrated with IDDEX software, Thales Gemalto QS1000 model, enables quick identification and provides fast data capture which makes it ideal for hotels and other accommodation establishments.
- For more details on our portfolio of document readers for hospitality and other industries, please visit www.adria-scan.com.
GUESTLINE PMS &
- Guestline interface code: AdriaScan scanner
- Guestline interface licensing model: per property
- Interface active from: May 2021
- Uses secure HTTPS connection for data transfer
- Scanning is started by clicking the scan button in the guest profile
- Possibility to automatically set values such as Titles and Language based on scanned data
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- District / County
- Post / ZIP Code
- Passport number
Check the video
Which documents does your software read?
- AdriaScan IDDEX reads passports, identity cards (ID) and driver’s licenses (DL) from almost all the countries around the world. AdriaScan Sales team will inform you in advance if your hotel is from a country where AdriaScan IDDEX cannot read local documents.
Can a scanner be shared between multiple computers at one time?
- One document scanner can only be used on one computer at a time, and AdriaScan IDDEX must be installed on that computer.
Does your software comply with GDPR requirements?
- AdriaScan software does not use a database, does not store any details and only transfers data from personal and travel documents into the hotel’s PMS. There are various data protection features that allow hotels to comply with different data privacy laws and regulations.
What is your hardware warranty policy?
- AdriaScan supplies high-quality document scanners that come with a standard RTB warranty. For detailed information on AdriaScan RMA policy, repair or replacement, including packaging and shipping instructions, get in touch with our Sales team.
What is your software licensing model?
- AdriaScan offers an annual software license that includes remote technical support and upgrades with the latest issued identity documents.
How do you deliver ordered hardware?
- AdriaScan offers a next-day hardware shipping policy, subject to the hardware type and availability. We ship the ordered hardware worldwide and we work with the premium carriers such as UPS, FedEx and DHL to provide consistent shipping and delivery services around the globe.
How do you provide customer support?
- Customer support is provided from our regional offices in Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Latin America, usually by remote tools such as Bomgar, TeamViewer, AnyDesk, WebEx or similar.
- Get a brochure
- Book an online demo
- Arrange a trial installation
- Receive personalized quote
- Calculate Return Of Investment (ROI)
Go to main page
Visit our corporate web site