Protel cloud PMS
- IDDEX is a software solution that uses high-speed document readers for scanning and reading data from personal and travel documents.
- After scanning, software recognizes the document type, extracts all the textual data from the scanned document and automatically transfers them to Protel Cloud PMS.
- IDDEX does not use a database and only transfers data without keeping any personal information after processing the document.
- Innovative software solution reads passports, ID cards and driver’s licenses from almost all countries around the world.
- Document scanners are specifically designed to allow users to extract data from identity documents in order to eliminate typing errors and speed up registration process.
- Fully integrated with IDDEX software, Thales Gemalto QS2000 model, enables quick identification and provides fast data capture which makes it ideal for hotels and other accommodation establishments.
- For more details on our portfolio of document readers for hospitality and other industries, please visit www.adria-scan.com.
CONNECTOR – INTERFACE
- Connector is a fully customizable interface between IDDEX scanning software and hotel PMS
- It uses Windows keyboard emulation functions to automatically populate textual data into the appropriate fields in the client application
- Connector works similar to keyboard wedge interface for credit card or bar code readers which converts characters to keyboard keystrokes and sends it to the client application
- Data entry usually takes 2-3 seconds per screen, which is the average time for a person to read only a document number from the personal document
Protel Cloud PMS &
- Interface type: AdriaScan Connector
- Connector interface licensing model: per workstation
- Interface supports all versions of Protel Cloud PMS
- Scanning is triggered by pressing the keyboard shortcut while the scan profile screen is open
- Interface supports sending data to any field in Personal Info, Address and Documents tabs
- Interface contains the option to overwrite all data in the guest profile or to add data to empty fields only
- Possibility to automatically set values such as Salutation, Personal Salutation and Language based on scanned data
- Optional pop-up notification window for expired documents, underage guests, or a guest’s birthday
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of birth
- Document type
- Document number
- Document issue date
- Expiry date
- Place of issue
- Country of issue
- Zip code
Check the video
Which documents does your software read?
- AdriaScan IDDEX reads passports, identity cards (ID) and driver’s licenses (DL) from almost all the countries around the world. AdriaScan Sales team will inform you in advance if your hotel is from a country where AdriaScan IDDEX cannot read local documents.
Can a scanner be shared between multiple computers at one time?
- One document scanner can only be used on one computer at a time, and AdriaScan IDDEX must be installed on that computer.
Does your software comply with GDPR requirements?
- AdriaScan software does not use a database, does not store any details and only transfers data from personal and travel documents into the hotel’s PMS. There are various data protection features that allow hotels to comply with different data privacy laws and regulations.
What is your hardware warranty policy?
- AdriaScan supplies high-quality document scanners that come with a standard RTB warranty. For detailed information on AdriaScan RMA policy, repair or replacement, including packaging and shipping instructions, get in touch with our Sales team.
What is your software licensing model?
- AdriaScan offers an annual software license that includes remote technical support and upgrades with the latest issued identity documents.
How do you deliver ordered hardware?
- AdriaScan offers a next-day hardware shipping policy, subject to the hardware type and availability. We ship the ordered hardware worldwide and we work with the premium carriers such as UPS, FedEx and DHL to provide consistent shipping and delivery services around the globe.
How do you provide customer support?
- Customer support is provided from our regional offices in Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Latin America, usually by remote tools such as Bomgar, TeamViewer, AnyDesk, WebEx or similar.
- Get a brochure
- Book an online demo
- Arrange a trial installation
- Receive personalized quote
- Calculate Return Of Investment (ROI)
Go to main page
Visit our corporate web site